shí èr yuè
（公 December; the twelfth month of the lunar year; the twelfth moon; Dec ;
1. She looked back now to that fateful day in December.
2. He finishes in December, if they don't throw him out sooner.
3. The decisive board meeting was set for December 4.
4. Georges Pompidou , whom I visited in early December 1972, was formidable.
5. December 22 th was one of the shortest day in 1 year.
6. Christmas Day is the 25 th of December.
7. If the international situation continued to intensify, the attack plan called for execution in December.
8. On December 2,1943, a most regrettable and disturbing incident took place at the port of Ban.
9. The decision for war was made at an Imperial Conference on December 1.
10. One December evening , three months afterwards, Count Bell was strolling in the Kurls Park.
11. The ensuing December days brought to Clyde some pleasing and yet complicating and disturbing developments.
12. The gray wind of December is sweeping down the overhung of the roof.
13. In December 1974, the Assembly adopted a Charter of Economic Rights and Duties of States.
14. Last month was December, wasn't it?
15. December, January and February make the winter season.
十二月 、 一月和二月是冬季.